For reservations + payment
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of Invoice means that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. CHECK IN / OUT
- The Check-in time is 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is 10am on departure date.
- Early Check-in or late check-out must be requested and agreed prior to your stay.
- All doors are controlled by an Electric Door Access System and the codes you are given in you confirmation email will only work during the time of your stay. (2pm on arrival day and 10am on departure day)
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- NOTE: Extra cleaning charges WILL be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
4. PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Visa, MasterCard payments can be done through our booking button on our web site.
- EFT Direct Deposit (Payment details will be given once quote is accepted)
- Cancellations before 8 days of the arrival date – 50% of money paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 7 days before the arrival date – No refund will be made.
- Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made within 7 days of cancellation into the chosen payment method at time of booking.
- A change in dates which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights.
6. PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Parties, Functions or Gatherings are strictly prohibited.
7. ACCESS AND PARKING
- Arabella On West has secure parking for one car per Guest. Access is gained by using the 4 digit code which Guests are issued in their confirmation email.
- Only cars are permitted to park within the Arabella On West car park. All other types of vehicle must park on the street.
- The car park is monitored by CCTV. If damage is caused to a guests car, the guest can request footage of the area, within 48hour of the incident taking place. (A charge will apply)
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
- Arabella On West supplies all linen, blankets and towels. Guests are not to clean the items which Arabella On West provides.
- Permanently stained linen will be charged to the guests responsible.
- Towels are not to be taken to the Beach.
- Strictly, no pets are allowed on the property.
10. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- If a complaint is necessary the guest must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. You must allow repair/service people to access the property when required.
- Property of the Guest is not covered by Arabella On West insurance, we therefore recommend Guests to have their own insurance.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complying too the Term & Conditions will ensure the safety of yourself and the other guests at Arabella On West.
- The Guest is responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during their stay.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
- Furniture and furnishings are not to be moved.
12. RECYCLING & GARBAGE
- Guests must dispose of garbage in the bins provide by Arabella On West.
- NOTE: The Yellow bin is for Recycling and the Blue bin is for general rubbish.
- We don’t supply any kitchen consumables such as cling wrap, aluminium foil, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee or tissues. We do provide a small start up tin that includes limited sachets of items that you may require immediately before shopping.
- Our laundry room includes a heavy duty washing machine and drying machine, these are coin operated and available for all guests to use and share. Please ensure that you look after your personal items and keep track of the finishing times. There is a public drying line underneath the entrance to apartment 6, and portable drying racks available in each apartment.
- Please follow the pool rules that are posted in the pool area. The pool is open during specific months and times, during these times there are pool/beach towels available in each apartment.
14. SWIMMING POOL
- Pool rules are mounted on the wall next to the pool and must be followed for your health and safety.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- The area must be kept clean.
- The pool open hours must be observed by guests.
- Arabella on West provides free Wi-Fi for it guests, but we do base this on a fair usage of 150MB per day per apartment.
- 150MB is a lot of internet usage, excessive download above 150MB (for example, movies) will be chargeable to the guest at our current Telstra rate of 10c per MB
Arabella On West request you to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.